- Disbanding local authorities, a cost and social saving second to none.
- Would you eat yourself? The acceptable face of cannibalism?
- What purpose dignity, compassion and respect from a politician?
- Charting the truth about marijuana and cannabis – Just how badly can a BBC Health Editor write an article? An addict’s opinions.
- The simplest and most practical form of Proportional Representation for the UK
napoleonmoses on Product Name Ideas Anyone… Tim Bucktoo on Product Name Ideas Anyone… napoleonmoses on Product Name Ideas Anyone… napoleonmoses on Product Name Ideas Anyone… chloe white on Product Name Ideas Anyone…
Category Archives: Inflatable Kayak / Canoe – Motor Mount
Always goes this way. Just as I get busy on two things, everything else I’ve been waiting on starts. Soooo, another quick update to tempt and tantalise before I get to work out how much it might cost to sell … Continue reading
Today was very exciting. After digging out the compass and protractor, measuring, comparing, learning about costs of bending pipe, stress points, bend radii, gauges and tensile strengths, I’ve thrown together a conceptual custom built motor mount. Now, I’m well aware … Continue reading
Just a quick post to mention how the latest version of the motor mount performed during testing on Saturday last and now with the first photo of the Mk.IV above which sat in place without even using Bungees(Will not test … Continue reading
Following on from the last post regarding my exploits in fitting an electric outboard to an Adventure Plus kayak, I thought to add a few observations covering the kayak, motor mount and the cheaper, fixed speed, trolling motors. I’ve now … Continue reading
Ahh, I’m awake, the sun has returned! Final update to this post before it is just a bunch of links! April 2015 – Here it is, as pictured below, before final testing The Mount (After final stress testing this will … Continue reading