- Disbanding local authorities, a cost and social saving second to none.
- Would you eat yourself? The acceptable face of cannibalism?
- What purpose dignity, compassion and respect from a politician?
- Charting the truth about marijuana and cannabis – Just how badly can a BBC Health Editor write an article? An addict’s opinions.
- The simplest and most practical form of Proportional Representation for the UK
napoleonmoses on Product Name Ideas Anyone… Tim Bucktoo on Product Name Ideas Anyone… napoleonmoses on Product Name Ideas Anyone… napoleonmoses on Product Name Ideas Anyone… chloe white on Product Name Ideas Anyone…
Monthly Archives: January 2017
How can an advert be classified as satire when it is pretending to satirise the very thing it is doing? Well that’s what mainstream media consider recent seemingly self-deprecating adverts from the likes of BT and Tesco. It speaks volumes … Continue reading
Due solely to the referendum being called for party political purposes, neither as a result of true public demand nor resulting from any specific event that merited such a vote, the people of the UK should unite in demanding the … Continue reading