- Disbanding local authorities, a cost and social saving second to none.
- Would you eat yourself? The acceptable face of cannibalism?
- What purpose dignity, compassion and respect from a politician?
- Charting the truth about marijuana and cannabis – Just how badly can a BBC Health Editor write an article? An addict’s opinions.
- The simplest and most practical form of Proportional Representation for the UK
napoleonmoses on Product Name Ideas Anyone… Tim Bucktoo on Product Name Ideas Anyone… napoleonmoses on Product Name Ideas Anyone… napoleonmoses on Product Name Ideas Anyone… chloe white on Product Name Ideas Anyone…
Monthly Archives: May 2015
If the feelings of an entire electorate cannot be determined by the interaction of the entire nation on a single day, then how is it possible to interpret and act appropriately on behalf of those people for a period of … Continue reading
Well at least that is less offensive than what I called them when they were the DVLC! Of course it is the bureaucracy of the organisation at which I swear rather than the individuals working for it (especially those in … Continue reading
With voting for the 2015 General Election about to get underway it looks set to be a wonderful demonstration of voter confusion. Smaller parties have an even greater chance to chip votes away from the two main parties as no … Continue reading
Where do you go when the spin doctors can do no more? Screenplay or advert writers. Whilst a nation sits waiting for simple, factual, honest and purposeful politics utilising modern technology, the UK Government would rather continue experimenting with advanced … Continue reading