Inflatable Kayak/Canoe Electric Motor Mount
- Fitting an electric outboard to an inflatable kayak
- Further adventures in a motorised inflatable kayak
- Aft mount motor tests
- The idea takes form
- Product name ideas anyone?
- Disbanding local authorities, a cost and social saving second to none.
- What purpose dignity, compassion and respect from a politician?
- The simplest and most practical form of Proportional Representation for the UK
- The pointless nature of obliterationism
- Bigoted Bitches and Misogynistic Males – Conservative marriages made in heaven?
- Satisfying a nation’s needs rather than each individual’s wants
- Advertising is to language what accountancy is to mathematics
- Have we missed the point regarding the EU referendum?
- Do you want a country that works? Read on.
- First World? By what measure?
- Global Domination. The real game of Risk
- A message to the young, disheartened, scared and uncertain
- The EU Referendum – Beneath the Rhetoric
- The MP and Civil Servant of the Future
- Avoiding future financial instability using privatised public institutions
- Timing for a change or a path to democracy for the people by the people
- Some mathematical perspectives on voting in the UK
- The rise of the WISE
- Common wealth
- The SORN when an Englishman’s word isn’t his bond
- The Dundering Valueless Lobotomised A&%holes
- Russell and Ed – A love story brought to you by Saatchi and Saatchi
- Bipolar is the new back ache and how to improve the social care of children in the UK
- Will we ever learn the lessons from history?
- What? Pointless investment in technology has destroyed our economies?
- A history of the net command
- The good the bad and me with Office 365 support and no god rights
- Poor old Microsoft Exchange, it is(was) in the wars!
- How Microsoft became Big Blue
- Have you been Honeyspotted?
- The clearest sign of Microsoft in decline to date
- A modern day guide to spamming
Marijuana and Cannabis
- A simpler, tangible grail, if not holy
- Charting the truth about marijuana and cannabis – Just how badly can a BBC Health Editor write an article? An addict’s opinions.
- Dear Africa,
- Would you eat yourself? The acceptable face of cannibalism?
- Learning to read
- Not another dead blog?